ShikshitIndia aim to helping each child and young person attain educational achievement to the best of their potential. promoting the development of: resilience, determination, confidence, and creative and critical thinking. good social skills and the ability to form good relationships. In order to achieve the goals, shikshitIndia introducing “ShikshaMarathon-Run for education” in Muzaffarnagar first time.
In Shiksha Marathon, we are inviting students above 6th standard and Job aspirants.It is a marathon in which students will compete an all participants will get below mentioned benefits.Besides students anyone can participate in this noble cause, aim is to raise funds in order to achieve quality education and to create more opportunity.
As mentioned, aim of shiksha marathon is to get maximum participants, who are looking for quality education and opportunities in private sector(with live job training and placement).
- 10 months online video tuition/coaching.
- Free counselling for next year admission.
- Entrance exam coaching by our IIT level experts.
- Free Notes and website access for any services for next one year.
- Anytime counselling Service available at our district centers.
For Freshers/Job Aspirants:-
- We will arrange a career coach, who will read your profile.
- Career coach will work on your inter-personal skill with the help of our 5 personality development courses.
- Then your profile will be modified with our services and will be shared to other recruiters.
- Your career coach will manages the interview schedules and same will be arranged at your comfort.
Further, please be noted that all rights are reserved in case of any changes.
How to Apply
To apply for any of the race categories of the Shiksha Marathon 2019, you need to submit the event application form along with the requisite application fee. Application forms received without requisite application fees will not be accepted.
To process your application please click below and pay the fee, a form will be sent to your email id to complete your application.
APPLICATION START DATE
FRIDAY,14TH June 2019
ONLINE 12:00 A.M
OFFLINE 10:00 A.M
APPLICATION END DATE
BOTH PHYSICAL AND ONLINE MODE OF REGISTRATION- Before one hour of the marathon.
- Below 18 years- 4km
- 18 years and Above- 6km
Entry Rules and Guidelines
- You may use a photocopy of the physical or downloaded form from here to send in your application.
- Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form. Also, do not send in more than one entry per person; multiple applications will entail all being rejected.
- NO GROUP ENTRIES will be accepted for the Open 6K race category.
- Applicants must submit their entries only via shikshitindia website through online mode. No individual/group has been authorised to collect entries on behalf of the Promoters.
- Before sending in your application, please check if you..
- have filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the application form;
- have attached a copy of your latest timing certificate as may be required to confirm your entry based on the timing pre-qualification criteria (not applicable for women’s criteria & charity running places);
- have affixed a copy of your latest colour passport sized photograph with face clearly visible on the form;
- have attached a copy of either your Aadhar card, PAN card or passport to the form;
- have enclosed the requisite application fees (online mode);
- have signed the ‘waiver’ in the application form;
- are of minimum age of 12 years as on race day (i.e. born on or before 20.06.2007).
- Where any discrepancy is found in any of the above mentioned mandatory requirements, your application will not to be accepted.
- On entry confirmation, Open 6K runners will be further classified into age categories for prize.
- The line-up sections given in this application overleaf are indicative and may undergo a change, which will be communicated on the event website post close of all registrations.